Hi guys! I don’t mind if you write your own fic based on these, but if you do, please credit me for the idea. Thanks!
11. Natasha kissed Clint first. It was for a mission in Venice, when they needed to blend into a crowd to keep from attracting a mark’s attention. She kissed him for real for the first time later that night, after they’d been extracted and were in the back of a Quinjet.
12. Natasha can curse like a sailor in at least six languages that Clint knows of, but probably more. She taught him how to call someone a cocksucking son of a whore dog in Russian. It’s his favorite curse ever.
13. Clint has a dirty mouth. You should hear the things he says during sex. He can even make Natasha blush.
14. She loves it. And she dishes it out just as dirty as he does.
15. Pixar movies make Natasha get teary-eyed. Clint has sworn an oath on his life that he will never, ever tell anyone about that time that they had to pause Up because Natasha was crying too hard to see the TV.
16. Natasha has sworn she’ll never tell anyone that Clint cried during the part of Finding Nemo where Dory tells Marlin that she looks at him and she’s home. Because that hit close to home for both of them.
17. If ten people were to ask them about the first time they made love (and they were actually willing to answer), those ten people would get ten different answers. They’ll never tell. And they enjoy making up the lies they would tell.
18. They sneak Skype calls in when they’re on separate missions. I’m sure you can guess what they do on those video calls.
19. Everyone jokes about Hawkeye in his nest. Natasha came home one day to find that he’d actually built one out of couch cushions, pillows, and blankets. After she recovered from a fit of laughter, they spent the rest of the day curled up in it together.
20. Clint is a world champion cuddler. Natasha didn’t even really like the idea of cuddling before he crawled into her bunk one night when she was having a nightmare. He wrapped himself around her, and she slept dreamlessly for the first time she could remember. Now she has trouble sleeping if he isn’t spooning her.
21. Clint knows that it’s pretty much impossible given his line of work, but he really wants a dog. He came home to find a plushy golden retriever on his bed one day. Natasha just gave him that little smile.
22. Natasha is the most flexible person Clint has ever met. Heh.
23. Clint has a drawer full of bondage equipment. Don’t ask about who he used it on before Natasha, because that isn’t important. What is important is that he can bring her the kind of release she didn’t even realize she was craving.
24. Natasha likes to use it on Clint, too. She gets a big thrill out of the power exchange.
25. Natasha had plenty of sex before Clint, but she didn’t understand the emotional element of sex until he made love to her. She wasn’t even in love with him then, but she was nearly overwhelmed by the trust and intimacy involved.
26. Clint realized he was in love with Natasha when she handed him a cup of coffee one morning.
27. Natasha realized she was in love with Clint when he stepped in front of a bullet meant for her. She hates that it took nearly losing him for her to realize just what he means to her.
28. She told him that she loved him when he woke up in a hospital bed a couple of days after he was shot. He said, “I know.” He’d been waiting to use that line since he was a little kid. He was also very lucky that he was already injured; otherwise, Natasha would have smacked him.
29. They’ve been planning a ridiculously extravagant vacation for years. One of these days, they’re actually going to take it.
30. Natasha can’t imagine herself as a mother. It’s just completely outside of how she sees and understands herself. But when she looks at Clint, she can understand why people want to start families.
asdflk TWENTY-SIX IS MY FAVORITE YES GOOD I ACCEPT IT.